6 Secrets to Be the Nice Guy Women Want
by Ovi Dogar
Sure you're nice - most people are. So what?
This quality is one that reflects your feeling that you're a man worth knowing and you deserve women's attention. But do you really believe that women pay attention to what you think you deserve?
Being nice is not enough. Okay, fine, you're nice, but you also need to be interesting.
Unfortunately, "nice guy" equates to wimp/dweeb in too many people's minds.
Believe me: you don't have to be a jerk to attract women!
As a matter of fact, women did not like jerks or aggressive men. They are attracted by challenging, interesting guys. That is all. You can be interesting, challenging and still a nice man. Be yourself but keep in mind these significant things that can make the difference between a regular nice guy and a successful one.
1. Women LOVE a man who is a CHALLENGE... the quickest and easiest way I've ever heard to let a woman know that YOU are the guy she should be pursuing is to let women know you are successful with women. Be a nice guy, but one that is desirable. :)
2. The MOST EFFECTIVE way to approach a woman and spark her attraction for you is giving her a COMPLIMENT on her looks. This can be suicidal if done wrong... but just find something at her what you really think is special, different about her. You give attention, and you will get attention in return!
3. Not being aggressive doesn't mean that you have to wait for madam perfection to drop into your lap (which you as a "nice guy" deserve by definition, of course). You have to take some initiative. BE SELF-CONFIDENT (but not really cocky) and show some honest interest in something about a woman.
4. The best selling genre of books in the world is romance novels... because women LOVE romance. So don't talk about sport for God seek! If you are not the type of man that reads poetry or is able to talk about moon or about the smell of burned tree leafs, don't do it. You'll look unnatural. But taking your date in a romantic place, offering her a nice flower, enjoying some good music or even touching her hand in a delicate way is very romantic.
5. And don't talk only about you. You want her to listen to you? Then first listen carefully to her when she needs to be heard. The most effective way to be interesting is asking questions and� listens. Only try and you'll see. :) Keep in mind that often (not always, but very often) when a woman tells you about a problem she's having, she's not looking to you for the solution. What? That doesn't make sense? What she's often looking for is comfort and reassurance and knowing that YOU'RE THERE.
6. One of the most important things in dating is to approach women that are interested in dating and women that seem to be interested in you. Don't try to sell candies to someone that is looking for peanuts and don't waste your time with women that are still affected by their ex long term relationships. You don't want to be just a shoulder to cry?
You only live once so live your life well!
About the Author
A great woman is waiting for you right now at eBridex.com